Car won’t start?
Could be your battery, here are a few things you should try…
- Do your lights work?
- If your lights don’t work, you probably have a dead battery which is the most common reason why cars won’t start. Please use proper safety procedures when jumping a car battery.
- If your lights do work, but your engine won’t turn over, you may have a defective ignition switch, or faulty starter.
- Lights work, and engine turns over but won’t start…
- Check your fuel level (an empty tank happens more than you might think), if that’s okay;
- It could be a clogged fuel filter. Fuel filters should be changed every 10 -15 thousand miles, or
- It could be another ignition problem that will need to be diagnosed by a qualified technician
If your car still won’t start, call Quality Towing at 865-483-8605. Ask them to tow your vehicle to RT Clapp in Oak Ridge. We’ll diagnose the problem, complete the needed repairs and get you back on the road.
Brands we service: Acura • Audi • BMW • Buick • Cadillac • Chevrolet • Chrysler • Dodge • Ford • GMC • Honda • Hyundai • Infiniti • Jaquar • Jeep • Kia • Lexus • Lincoln • Mazda • Mercedes-Benz • MINI • Mitsubishi • Nissan • Oldsmobile • Porsche • Pontiac • Saab • Subaru • Suzuki • Toyota • Volkswagen • Volvo
- Maintenance Service
- Engine Service
- Cooling System
- Brake System
- A/C & Heating Systems
- Tire Services